Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paper dolls


I've been looking around online for some cute paper doll print-outs to give to Rob's little sister, Monica and I found this particular one that I liked. Zoe Paper doll found on 'Play at Playhouse'.
There are three costumes available and they come in colour and black and white. I remember making my own paper dolls as a kid and it was heaps of fun!

Further searching led me to these Kokeshi dolls from Activity village!

This particular image is taken from Jacque Davis who shares her printable toys on flickr! Click on the image above to check it out! I found it really cute so I had to make one!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Isabelly! (Google translation, Love it. Very Beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like my dolls - thanks for blogging about my paper toys!
    Best Regards,
    Jacque Lynn Davis

    ReplyDelete