Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big W - they really do sell for less

Seriously they do, I went to get some stuff from Big W (Success) and decided to visit the craft section...BIG MISTAKE!!! The stuff they have, and the prices are so low!! ARgh.. I was looking for a paper trimmer and I found one at Stamp Deco for $42 bucks. Although it's a fancy one, but at big W I got one for $4.98!!! and there's also a better one for around $20 I think. However, I'm a student with a budget on craft accessories. Anyhoos, I bought a rainbow stamp ink pad for $15.87 whereas it's about $30 at Stamp it. They also have a variety of unmounted clear cling stamps for only $5.67! Bargain! You can also get a small+a big acrylic block for $5!!! Below are some items I bought today!

Unmounted stamps - $5.67

Rainbow stamp ink pad $15.87
Bag of Blooms - $5.98
Paper trimmer - $4.98

I also used the self checkout counters for the first time. Pretty snazzy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment