Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Circle Cutter


I just bought a circle cutter today! Very exciting, I felt like I needed to make a card. It's very easy to use, basically like a protractor but instead of drawing circles, it cuts them out.

I wasn't sure what to make, I cut a circle in the middle and little circle right next to it to create a window. I stuck some transparent paper behind it which can be seen in the picture below. Due to my very limited stamps, I used a magazine-cut-out of a cat and stamped Happy Birthday. Used some blue ribbon as embellishment, made a little ribbon at the top left hand corner. Very simple card.

Hint: If you write a lot of words inside, it can be seen through the window which gives it a nice effect.

2 comments:

  1. hey just wondering where did you get that circle cutter? looks very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I got it from target for like $4! :) my poor craft blog is being neglected.

    ReplyDelete